I have been an avid cook and food lover for as long as I can remember.
My life has been an incredible series of events and adventures, all of which have a distinct food memory attached to them. I have traveled the world and always joke that I don't recall the paintings I saw in a museum, but I could tell you exactly what I ate in the museum café.
I hold a culinary certification from the Art Institute of Atlanta and have been cooking professionally since 2010. Additionally, I have had many wonderful opportunities to acquire hands on cooking skills while working with many talented local chefs, culinary producers, food stylists and recipe developers.
As a personal chef, my primary goal is to provide families the gift of time around the dinner table, while enjoying delicious and nutritious meals.
- Graduate of The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Altanta
- Serv Safe Certified
- Wilton Method Lvl III, Cake Decorator
- Member of the USPCA, United States Personal Chef Association
- Member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP)
- Member of The Southern Foodways Alliance
- Sous-Chef at Taste and Savor Inc. (February 2011- April 2016)
- Culinary Instruction at The Cook's Warehouse
- Experience as a food styling assistant on a variety of still and motion picture projects